Are you planning your trip to Costa Rica? Costa Rica Traveler wants to make your task easier. We know that it is difficult to organize a trip when you hear about the beaches of Nosara, or the virgin spots of Santa Cruz … but no one explains how to get to each destination and the differences between one place and another.
That’s why Costa Rica Traveler teamed up with Costa Rica’s specialized beach website, GOPlaya.cr, to offer you a package of three eBooks with exclusive content about Costa Rica.
Our partnership with GOPlaya.cr will allow you to get these three eBooks for the price of one: Beach Towns (319 pages), Virgin Beaches (148 pages) and Tourist Safety (92 pages).
This is a unique offer for the community of Costa Rica Traveler. You can purchase all three eBooks for $19.99 + taxes.
You may be wondering, why are these eBooks so large? Because Costa Rica has a lot to offer and we don’t want to miss any detail.
GOPlaya.cr won the International Open Passport award in the Originality category after generating a database of more than 230 beaches in Costa Rica.
Discover the most exclusive destinations in our country, compare each place, be amazed and save money with Costa Rica Traveler.
Price: $19.99 + taxes
The eBooks access will be sent to the e-mail you registered on PayPal in less than 24 hours. If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Beach towns in Costa Rica
Costa Rica is a country full of diversity, natural experiences and magical beaches. For instance, visiting Santa Teresa is a quite different experience than exploring Puerto Viejo. The sensations, the architecture, the culinary culture and even the landscape vary a lot from one place to another.
Discover: El Coco, Tamarindo, Las Catalinas, Sámara, Nosara, Santa Teresa, Montezuma, Dominical, Uvita, Manuel Antonio, Jacó, El Puerto and Puerto Viejo.
Visit Costa Rica and really explore it. Do not leave with the bittersweet feeling that comes when you see on instagram photos of dozens of beaches that you didn’t get to visit… because nobody told you they existed.
Pages: 319 pages of content (includes maps and photo galleries).
How will this travel guide help you?
- You will know more than 60 different beaches. Explore the spots that surround each area. This guide will allow you to discover not only beach towns but also the natural beauties that surround them. By driving for only 10 to 15 minutes you can discover a different and incredibly beautiful beach.
- Travel calm and safely. You will find a map with the Google Maps location of every beach town, and every unspoiled beach. Explore all of the destinations we recommend without getting lost.
- We suggest two types of hotels: 1. Those who received an excellent rating from visitors in each area. 2. Those who have an excellent rating … but also are affordable.
- In this guide you can find a clear view of road conditions, weather, basic services and idiosyncrasy of each place. Read, compare and choose the town that resembles the most to what you are looking for.
- Photo gallery of each town and each beach. Two types of image: aerial and terrestrial. No photoshop in excess, so you can discover Costa Rica as it is.
In Costa Rica there are more than 230 different beaches, and GOPlaya.cr visited every single one. But, what would happen if I say, that from all of these destinations, we selected the most exclusive and wild to include them in the Virgin Beaches eBook?
This eBook about Virgin Beaches will take you to magical and unknown places, where you will need a 4×4 vehicle to explore them. This guide of more than 148 pages will make you fall in love with the side of Costa Rica that remains unknown and unspoiled.
Discover the most remote spots in Guanacaste, Puntarenas, la Zona Sur (the south zone) and the Caribbean in Costa Rica. With this guide you’ll have the maps of each area and the Google Maps address for every destination.
Pages: 148 pages of content (includes maps and photo galleries).
What’s included in this guide?
- Beaches in all areas of Costa Rica, from Guanacaste to the hidden Golfito in Osa Peninsula.
- Map and Google Maps address of every beach.
- Information about road conditions and the type of car you need to visit each destination.
- Photo gallery and tips to visit these beaches without taking risks.
Is Costa Rica a safe country? Yes, and it is also beautiful and extraordinary. Then you might wonder why you need this eBook with the best tourist safety tips. The answer is simple: Although Costa Rica is considered a peaceful destination, it is not immune to the crime, assaults and fraud that occur around the world.
For this reason, GOPlaya created a truthful, clear and transparent content that will allow you to learn in 92 pages all you need to know before starting to explore Costa Rica.
Pages: 92 pages of content
How will this guide help you on your journey?
- Travelers can be victims of different crimes, however, there are four that are most repeated in Costa Rica. Get to know what these crimes are and how you can avoid them.
- You’ll learn to identify when there are marine currents at Costa Rica’s beaches and where you can swim more peacefully. Avoid taking risks in the sea.
- How much, on average, does a medical consultation cost in Costa Rica? Learn everything you need to know about our country’s healthcare and avoid paying extra fees in case you need medical attention.
- Wildlife is abundant in Costa Rica, but do you know what you should keep in mind when you are near a wild animal? We explain in detail the correct ways to coexist with wildlife that predominate in the country.
- Looking forward to surf, dive, zip-line or mountain biking? Costa Rica is extraordinary to enjoy adventure activities. Follow the advices you will find in this eBook and prevent accidents.
- You might be not sure about how traffic signs work, how road conditions are and how expensive is taxi service in Costa Rica. Get the best guide on transportation and driving with this eBook.
Get these three eBooks for the price of one: Beach Towns, Virgin Beaches and Tourist Safety.
Price: $19.99 + taxes